Education kit provides hands-on education in proper animal tagging procedures and animal disease traceability practices.
Each kit contains:
– A rubber ear – to be used to practice tagging
– A variety of six different tags – to demonstrate different available options
– Reusable tags – to repeat the activity with many students
– A tagger – to allow students to experience tagging firsthand
– A tag cutter – to show how to remove tags and allow the rubber ear to be reused
– A WLIC-branded fabric storage bag – to store the kit in the classroom and reuse for future lessons
Kits include suggestions to help educators incorporate the materials into their lesson plans, step-by-step instructions on tagging procedures and tag removal, digital materials, as well as supplementary reordering options.
***Please contact WLIC for any orders of 10+ kits***