Terms, Conditions and Disclaimers
The Wisconsin Livestock Identification (WLIC) maintains this web site for your personal information, education, and communication. You may download materials displayed on this web site only for your non-commercial personal use and provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices which appears on any such materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the web site for any public or commercial use including, but not limited to, any text, image, audio or video, without WLIC's prior written consent.
Your access to and use of this web site is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this web site, you accept, without limitation or qualifications, the terms and conditions set forth below and you acknowledge that any other agreements between you and WLIC are superseded and of no force.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on this web site is copyrighted (regardless of whether or not a copyright notice appears on all materials) unless otherwise noted and may not be used, except as provided herein, without the prior written consent of WLIC. WLIC neither warrants nor represents that any materials displayed on this web site will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned or affiliated with WLIC.
- Although WLIC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this web site, WLIC makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. WLIC assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the web site.
- Your use of, and browsing in, this web site is at your own risk. Neither WLIC nor any other party involved in creating this web site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this web site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this web site is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. WLIC also assumes no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other equipment or other property due to your access to, use of, or browsing in this web site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this web site.
- WLIC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this web site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this web site. The existence of any link to such other sites does not imply endorsement by WLIC of such other sites. Your access to any other off-site pages or sites is at your own risk.
- Images of people or places displayed on this web site are either the property of, or used with permission by, WLIC. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is strictly prohibited unless permitted by these terms and conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on this web site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and/or communications regulations and statutes.
- WLIC may at any time revise these terms and conditions by updating this posting and may also make changes to the content or any links at any time. You are bound by any revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review these terms and conditions.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Web site provider harmless from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, related to any violation of these terms and conditions by you.